Release 0.6 - June 21th, 2012
- Redesign of the underlying framework to reduce the number of necessary threads and system footprint.
- Network plugin to receive TCP/UDP and send UDP messages and to trigger logics.
- DMX plugin accepts now a channel list to bound several channel to one item (value)
- KNX plugin changed class options to
port. Adding support for more DPTs. Sending the date/time on the bus.
- Asterisk plugin changed class options to
port. New functions: db_write, db_read and mailbox_count.
- 1-Wire plugin changed class options to
port. Supporting the current owfs version (2.8p15). New function ibutton_hook to monitor intrusion attempts.
- Visu plugin three new interactive image elements added: switch, push and set. See the example.html file. JQuery mobile updated to 1.1.0. Websocket default ``port` changed to 2121.
- New item types list and foo.
- New start option
-dto set the log level to debug.
- UDP plugin is no longer supported. Please use the generic network plugin instead.
- Due to the redesign several bugs are fixed. I hope it will not introduce the same amount of new bugs ;-)